Courses cover all aspects of the Events Industry
Course areas will include:
- Event Production and Decor
- Event and Tourism Management (including Wedding & Destination Management)
- Event Technology and Communications
- Event Staffing/Human Resources
- Financing , Budgeting, Accounting and Sponsorships for the Events Industry
- Event Marketing
- Event Catering/Beverage Management
- Legal and Risk Management – contracts, agreements, insurance, licenses, and permits
Em Avenue plans to acquire accreditation within 1 year of offering courses in order to provide continuing education credits for those pursuing certificates or degrees in institutions of higher learning. In the meantime, course takers will get Certificates of Attendance after courses end.
As added value to course takers, Em Avenue will partner with suppliers in the event industry who are experts in the fields of study to provide speakers and subject matter experts for the courses.
Em Avenue will also work closely with existing event industry associations to provide their members with added value through these courses and also offer required CE points toward industry designations like CSEP and CMP.